To help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, attendance should only be provided to key raceday personnel, which includes:
• Licensed jockeys engaged to compete at the meeting;
• Licensed trainers with runners engaged at the meeting;
• Registered stable staff of trainers with runners engaged at the meeting with trainers asked to minimise the number of staff in attendance;
• QRIC stewards and veterinarians;
• Barrier attendants, starters and essential track staff;
• Clerks of the Course;
• Judges and photo finish operators;
• Weighing room staff and jockey attendants;
• Raceday event staff including weighing room attendants, security/gate attendants including horse stalls, mounting yards and float carpark;
• Club doctors and ambulance services;
• Farriers and other essential service providers approved by Racing Queensland and the race club;
• Broadcast service providers (SKY Racing, PSP, On the Bit) including race callers;
• RQ accredited media as approved by Racing Queensland and the race club; and
• Restricted operational race club management and Racing Queensland management.
No on-course wagering facilities will be available, including TAB and bookmakers, and essential personnel will be required to leave the racecourse after their horses have run.
Additionally, only licensed trainers, registered stable hands, licensed jockeys, RQ officials, club staff and essential personnel (vets, farriers, medical staff) will be permitted to attend trackwork and/or training centres within Queensland, including trials and jump-outs.
This will continue until Monday, April 13 at the earliest.
Catalogues will also be available for collection from the Rockhampton Jockey Club office at Callaghan Park Racecourse.
Or you can contact the RJC office on (07) 4937 4000 to request a sale catalogue.